Expatriate Taxation
With our Expat Tax Services we try to help the companies who are seconding or deputing expats and the expats themselves in complying with the complex tax and regulatory issues surrounding expatriate assignments.
Our range of services includes
  • Assisting in VISA documentation and Bank Account opening
  • Obtaining FRRO Registration (Foreign Regional Registration Offices)
  • Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN) for Expats and Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) for employer foreign companies.
  • Computing Withholding taxes and making tax equalization statements
  • Filing Withholding tax returns for employer foreign companies and assistance in issuing Form 16 to Expats
  • Advice and assistance in Compliances and filings.
  • Assistance in Income Tax Return Filing
  • Advisory on disclosure of Foreign Assets and Liability
  • Assistance in Completion of Exit Formalities
  • Assisting the expat in obtaining an Income-Tax Clearance Certificate (‘ITCC’) from the Indian tax authorities and get the FRRO cancelled.
134426 Times Visited